This page provides information about how to register to vote and to access other local, state, and federal officials.
Register to Vote
Voting is a fundamental right and responsibility of US Citizens. The Rhode Island State Board of Elections has voter registration forms and information about upcoming elections. You can also contact my district office for assistance.
In addition to my service in the House of Representatives, Rhode Islanders have two United States Senators.
The executive branch of our government is headed by President Obama. Although I encourage you to contact my district office if you have a particular problem with a federal agency, you can learn more about the President’s policies on his website.
The Federal Courts are an independent branch of government providing justice within the jurisdiction conveyed by Congress and the Constitution.
- Supreme Court
- US Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- US District Court for the District of Rhode Island
The 113 members of the Rhode Island General Assembly represent your voice in state government.
- Find your local Representative and Senator
- State of Rhode Island House of Representatives
- State of Rhode Island Senate
The Constitutional Officers are the leaders of the executive branch of Rhode Island’s state government.
- Office of the Governor
- Office of the Lt. Governor
- Office of the Attorney General
- Office of the General Treasurer
- Office of the Secretary of State
The judges of the Rhode Island Judiciary interpret and apply state law in court cases.
Each of the municipalities in the 2nd District has its own local government.